Anne Paulk, Executive Director of the Restored Hope Network, will be sharing her testimony of coming out of the lesbian lifestyle and how pastors and minstry leaders can effectively minister to those who are struggling with Same-Sex Attraction. Please plan now to attend!
Click the image to register!
Dates and Cities:
Mon. Oct 14 - Tampa
South Tampa Fellowship Church - 5101 Bayshore Blvd, Tampa, FL 33611
Tue. Oct 15 - Orlando
Metro Life Church - 910 S. Winter Park Dr, Casselbury, FL 32707
Wed. Oct 16 - Gainesville
Abundant Grace Community Church - 12505 NW 39 Ave, Gainesville, FL 32606
Thu. Oct 17 - Jacksonville
* Evangel Temple Assembly of God - 5755 Ramona Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32205
Jacksonville EQUIP will start at 8:30am and end at 12 noon
The same event will be hosted at four Florida locations (see above for city and church details).
Register today for the city of your choice!
- Views on Homosexuality within the Church
- 10 Principles for Pastoring People with LGBT Issues in Your Church
- Equipping Leaders: Practical tips for addressing LGBTQ topics in the Church
- Question & Answer time
- Anne Paulk, Executive Director of Restored Hope Network
- John Stemberger, Florida Family Policy Council
- Testimonies will include two survivors of the Pulse Nightclub shooting: Angel Colon and Luiz Ruiz!